Fabric's ability to produce amazing line ups week after week will never cease to amaze, except maybe for the drum n bass line ups that should read "Same as last time".
The next 2 weeks are of no exception with the likes of Ricardo Villalobos, Jeff Mills, Shaun Reeves, Frequancy 7 (Surgeon & Ben Sims) and Black Tokyo (Live) all gracing room 1.
DJ T. has been announced next at the helm for Fabric's mix series with Fabric 51. At first glance you can help but think DJ T. could be feeling the pinch of succeeding Martyn's historic Fabric 50. Although you can expect a very vocal inspired mix by DJ T.'s standards rather then his usual clickity clacks.
01. dOP - Wiper Law
02. Michael J Collins - I Just Wanna Be Your Disco Bitch
03. 10lec6 - Drown Dogs Holidays
04. Stuffa A Million Secrets (Salax Peep Show Remix)
05. Madioko N Rafika - Ellelli (Kalabrese Remix)
06. Danton Eeprom - Give Me Pain
07. Matias Aguayo Ft. Lerato - Pata Pata
08. Ben Mono - Jesus Was A B-Boy (TJ Kong & Nuno Dos Santos Remix)
09. Will Saul & Tam Cooper Ft. Ursula Rucker - Where Is It (Will Saul & Tam Cooper’s Reloved Dub Mix)
10. Dave DK & Holger Zilske Feat. Richard Davis
11. Azari & III - Hungry For The Power
12. Wigald Boning - Kobra Dance - Compost
13. Soulphiction - The Royal Pennekaums (Chocolettes Nervous Mix)
14. Le Roif Ft. Roland Clarrk - I Get Deep
15. DJ T. - Try To Understand - Kindisch
16. DJ Mujava - Township Funk (Crazy P Mix)
17. Good Guy Mikesh - Milk & Honey (Basket Mix)
18. Bodycode - Immune 19. Random Factor - Broken Mirror
20. WhoMadeWho - Keep Me In My Plane (DJ Koze Hudson River Dub)